1980 - 2020
Label: Industrial Complexx + Oraculo Records Cat: ICM05/OR083
Release date: 05/12/2020
- A7 Years of Denial – So Obvious
- A8 Synths Versus Me – Waving Hands
- B1 Echo West – Give Me Your Hands
- B2 Agent Side Grinder – Love At First Sight
- B3 Kindest Cuts – Is There An Exit
- B4 Lovataraxx _ Automatic
- B5 Nina Belief – The Man I Wanna be
- B6 Vita Noctis – Do You Feel It Inside
- B7 Gertrud Stein – Tanzmusik
- B8 Octonomy – Do You Feel It Inside
Absolute Body Control was formed early 1980 by Dirk Ivens (synth and voice) and joined by Mark De Jonghe (synths) and Veerle De Schepper (backing vocals).
After the single “Is There An Exit?”, which became a local culthit, Mark left the band, but his place was already taken by Eric Van Wonterghem.
Absolute Body Control was one of the first active Belgian electronic bands on stage and the next three years they appeared on many compilations worldwide.
In 1984, Dirk became the founder of Klinik and is active as Dive and Sonar.
Eric has his own project Monolith, but is also involved in the Sonar project.