Label: Industrial Complexx Cat: IC015
Label: Industrial Complexx
Release date: 18/06/2021
- A1 Brutal Casual – Die Zukunft
- A2 Brutal Casual – Hypemachine
- A3 Brutal Casual – Chasseur Fashion
- A4 Brutal Casual – Empty Body
- A5 Brutal Casual – Cultura
- A6 Brutal Casual – Die Gegenwart
- B1 Brutal Casual – Everything Will Change
- B2 Brutal Casual – Revolutions Des Mots
- B3 Brutal Casual – Chasseur Fashion Victim (Fivequestionmarks Remix)
- B4 Brutal Casual – Fashion Cheap (Acxx01 & Ybrido Remix)
Brutal Casual Magazine is the live project of photographer and visual artist Jacopo Benassi, and dj producer post punk musician Lady Maru: it’s a live set with ebm, industrial, synthpunk and noise influences combined with real time photography, with a camera used as a music instrument. The whole set is caught in real time , with the aim of building up a magazine of slogans , pictures, and sound, through the random self documentation process of the camera .It’s a surrealistic way to claim occult subcultures through various disciplines (sound, photography and body performance) .The fanzine will be based on materials taken from various gigs, but also from everyday life experiences: walking down a street, happenings after a gig, or in a kitchen, everywhere. The fanzine will include contributions of friends and artists that are willing to add elements to the “brutal casual” concept, too.
Brutal Casuality is the first work released by this Italian project. The album shows, besides all their influences, the ability of this duo to generate different soundscapes. With this heterogeneity they show that besides possessing a great creative control they also dominate another factor such as unpredictability, the quality of surprising any listener with their different styles.
The album contains 11 tracks, nine are originals and two of them are remixes by Fivequestionmarks and one by Acxx01 & Ybrido.