Label: Geometrik Cat: GR2140
Release date: 02/01/2017
- A1 Esplendor Geometrico – Sindromo
- A2 Esplendor Geometrico – Tempa Akso
- A3 Esplendor Geometrico – Kooperativo Centrifugilo
- B3 Esplendor Geometrico – Vermotruo
- C1 Esplendor Geometrico – Objektiva
- C2 Esplendor Geometrico – Mosselprom
- C3 Esplendor Geometrico – Dinamika Matematiko I (exclusive title for the vinyl version)
- D1 Esplendor Geometrico – Todavia Más
- D2 Esplendor Geometrico – Eterno Della Vita
- D3 Esplendor Geometrico – Sonoj
The pioneers of Hispanic industrial sound, Esplendor Geométrico, return to the fray with a new job under their arms. “Fluida Mekaniko” is a direct album, with a hieratic and factory spirit, heir to tribal genetics that characterizes the sound of the last stage of this long-standing formation.
Twelve themes overflowing with cyclical rhythms that expand over time to which different loops and dissonant resources are added, generating a lysergic effect that manages to mesmerize the listener. The close alliance forged between Arturo Lanz and Saverio Evangelista continues to produce magnificent appreciable results in his new collection of themes, which adopt the structural scheme proposed as a result of his famous Pulsion, back in 2009.
What we find today are new acoustic approaches in which consensual experimentation reigns based on rhythm and noise, an inescapable mark of these parents of mechanized sound. We can find perfect songs for dance floors, such as “Mosselprom”, or feverish and rough tunes in which the band evokes snippets of its first stage of life during the early eighties, using as an example the cut that closes the album, “ Dinamika Matemátiko II ”, in which distortions play a fundamental role.
“Fluida Mekaniko” has been published in various formats, among which the double vinyl stands out, ideal for collectors of this cult formation.