Human With No Potential
Label: Industrial Complexx Cat: IC007
Label: Industrial Complexx
Release date: 03/07/2020
- A1 Yasuyuki Uesugi – Deep Beliefs Distort My Spirit
- A2 Yasuyuki Uesugi – Society Is More Chaotic Than My Spiritual World
- A3 Yasuyuki Uesugi – My Brain Is A Collection Of Simple Thinking Circuits
- A4 Yasuyuki Uesugi – I Want To Know How To Erase Past Events
- B1 Yasuyuki Uesugi – Daily Information Like Noise Can Confuse Me
- B2 Yasuyuki Uesugi – In The Future I May Be The Day To Be A Candidate For Brain Surgery
- B3 Yasuyuki Uesugi – I Hate Unconventional Models
- B4 Yasuyuki Uesugi – Greedy Personality
Industrial Complexx’s seventh album is the work of Japanese producer Yasuyuki Uesugi, an artist who works on musicality from noise, from the extremism that harmonic deterioration can bring to a torn texture in which frequencies are mixed almost equally. Yasuyuki Uesugi creates music noise using only analog instruments, including a synthesizer custom-made by JMT SYNTH, a Japanese manufacturer of handmade synthesizers.
Human With No Potential brings together 8 tracks where Uesugi creates sound patterns, then processes them to extreme limits.
Cover art: Mimusa