The Fountain of Perpetual Decrepitude
Label: Darkfloor Sound Cat: DRKFLT002
Label: Darkfloor Sound
Release date: 30/03/2018
- 01 Animals In Boxes
- 02 Bulk Bogan
- 03 Cast Him In
- 04 Disorder Brigade
- 05 The Fountain of Perpetual Decrepitude
- 06 Grooming Dead Rats
- 07 Mrs Warboys
- 08 Bulk Bogan Part 2
- 09 Disorder Brigade (Submechanical remix)
- 10 Bulk Bogan (Opine Kosinsky Kiwi Protein remix)
- 11 The Fountain of Perpetual Decrepitude (Herd remix)
- 12 The Fountain of Perpetual Decrepitude (Robert Logan’s Cold Avenues mix)
- 13 Grooming Dead Rats (Metalogue remix)
- 14 Animals In Boxes (5th Of July remix)
- 15 Mrs Warboys (A Vengeance remix)
The Fountain of Perpetual Decrepitude’s eight shard doomtronic assault marks Savier’s debut proper for Darkfloor Sound. Having previously released as one half on Savagen on 2014’s Practically Educated (DRKFLR004), and one of 3 artists who remixed Aaleph (DRKFLD001), Mild Maynyrd’s commentary on US social ills at the end of 2016.
This release is split between one side of original content, and one of remixed material. Providing their ample skills on the remix tip we have versions from Submechanical (one half of 3by3’s much missed Cloaks), Acre Recordings’ C Mantle under his twisted beats guise Opine Kosinsky, the dark soundscape master Herd, Slowfoot and Projekt’s percussion maestro Robert Logan, cinematic industrialist Metalogue, Bombardier’s 5th of July project, and our own duo, A Vengeance.
Each compliment and disrupt Savier’s original material to great effect.